Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April Out

April as month feels like a blur. I know it was there. I remember things that happened. But....was that April? I suppose it was.


My sweet sister in law Gina thought it would be fun to  take the girls to a hotel for her birthday. It was! We did the pool, got dressed up for dinner and went to the mall the next day. (look at my daughter's face in the dark restaurant photo)
Oh my girl. She had money to spend spend she did. Jewelry, flip flops and a mug for her brother (from Anthropologie no less) And then her photo faces. If you ever see a sweet pic of her I guarantee you there is a 4:1 ratio of silly faces to a normal face. Look closely above.
The calves escaped, before bed reading, sunset beauty,  Gina's official birthday and a new family addition (Airbender).




No comments:

Post a Comment