Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thankful for a second year of hosting Thanksgiving dinner in our home. Thankful that everyone brings most of the food. Thankful that I am hosting people that know me and love me and therefore the pressure for a perfect house is off!  And of course I'm thankful for my family, and friends who love me in my crazy, and hold my hand in this thing of life. And for my savior, who leaves me speechless and in awe of his mercies and grace.

Steaming pots, roasting turkey, pretty table and reminders of gratitude.

A few of the faces I'm thankful for, dessert,  and mad lib reading.
“The heart of hospitality is about creating space for someone to feel seen and heard and loved. It's about declaring your table a safe zone, a place of warmth and nourishment.” 
― Shauna NiequistBread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, with Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment