Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas Eve with Dennis side of the family included meal, Happy Birthday Jesus cake, gifts and laughs and a splash of kid chaos. A bit milder this year, in my humble opinion. Then home for Christmas PJ's!

Christmas morning at home included stockings, breakfast, gifts, and all day in our PJ's. Lovely and relaxing, and my parents presence was the cherry on top.  If you like cherries. Which I don't. So for me they were the chocolate syrup on top.
 
The big gifts this year were dirt bikes. Or death traps. I'll let you call it.  Dennis and I grew up a bit differently on this one, but I trust my man. He's a safe one and not really the wreck-less type.  They'll have a good teacher. And Van the man got a big boy bike. (free! shhh, don't tell)

Beck's activity of choice that morning was bowling. He'd set them up over and over and over again in a line and did not want your help thank you very much. Mom Mom's gift was a hit.

A white Christmas was special ordered for our visiting desert dwellers.  It lasted long enough for them to  a bit of sledding.
And melted early enough for them to ride their bikes. I was impressed with their skills!
My mom and her friend.
December = many good things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment