Thursday, June 27, 2013

Raystown 2013

Again, we made the trek to the Bittergoose Lodge courtesy of Dennis' parents for our annual getaway.  The guys made sure to squeeze in some time for golf.
Plenty of time at the lake.

Captain Uncle Dwayne gave boat rides and Van was LOVING it. I could not stop taking pictures of his expressions. "I so much love this!" he told me.  He even drove the boat. Woo Hoo! for good uncles.
The girls were brave on the rocket. (There may be a rumor circulating where I promised my niece we wouldn't fall off if she rode with me, and then I fell off.  It's up to you to believe or dismiss rumors)
Mermaid sightings.

I love that they will have these memories!

Plenty of pool time. Van wasn't sure about jumping until he saw his cousin go for it.
Creek stomping and exploring.

Plenty of  time to chill and enjoy the lodge and it's grounds.
Plenty of time together. Another great year! (all cousins pictured except Eden who was floating behind me and Matthew who was having the cabin to himself for a couple hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment