Saturday, June 15, 2013

So it begins...

...that time of year where you want to soak up every moment but by the time you get a handle on that, it's over.  Summer. I don't mean to sound so negative. I often feel like we need a plan so we can do all the things we hoped or thought we'd do over the summer. But then things (good things) start happening and before you know it summer is over. I can already feel that happening! But perhaps I just need to go with the flow a bit more and have the plans in my back pocket when needed.


Dennis has been begging asking me to get the boys summer cuts for quite a while now. So hard to say goodbye to the curls!  His cousin's fiance was kind enough to come to the house and cut all of our hair. So sweet of her. (We paid her and fed her :)




Last week we had some extra kids. Two shown here came for one night but the rest were with us for 5 nights and 6 days. But who's really counting?  Actually, it went surprisingly well. No one was seriously injured and I still love them and I think they still are willing to come over again. I call that success!

The 3 E's and and  a little A.
Rain or shine we make sure that we get strawberries from our favorite spot!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Van hair was longer than I thought, but they both look handsome. The meal pic looks like a camp meal. Herd them in there. They will have good memories.

    ReplyDelete